Lorraine Field Personal/Virtual Assistant
Terms and Conditions
– Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of error and omissions and Lorraine Field Virtual Assistant will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
– Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to the client.
– For reasons of safety and insurance, personal visits to our premises are not permitted. Any and all necessary meetings will be held at an alternative location.
– Lorraine Field Virtual Assistant recommends any original documents to be sent via secure post.
– A signed contract is required before commencement of work. This indicates clients acceptance of our terms and conditions.
– Lorraine Field Virtual Assistant will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We retain the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
– Written quotations will be provided prior to any work commencing.
– Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications.
– Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. We reserve the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
– Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, Lorraine Field Virtual Assistant cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
Charges and Payments
– Monthly retainer packages must be paid in advance and unused hours can be carried over to subsequent months.
– All charges are billed in 15 minute increments and charged on a monthly basis.
– Deposit of up to 50% may be requested before commencement of work for PAYG clients.
– Payment can be made by cheque (made payable to Lorraine Field), BACS transfer or via Pay Pal.
– A fee of £25.00 will be charged for any returned cheques.
– If clients original requirements change, we reserve the right to change our original quotation following suitable consultation with client.
– Payment is strictly 14 days from receipt of invoice.
– Failure to pay within 14 days will result in interest being charged (at a rate of 5% over base rate) per month on outstanding balance.
– Any and all costs incurred for chasing and/or recovering the outstanding payment will be added to account.
– Telephone, rail/bus travel, printing, stationery, postage and other expenses will be charged separately to hourly rate/package cost where incurred.
– Mileage for required car travel will be charged at a rate of 40p per mile plus £20 per hour.
– If turnaround of work of 24 hours is requested, additional charges of 50% may be applied.
– All charges will be review on 6th April each year and clients will be notified of any new charges in writing.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
– Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
– No information will be made available to any third party.
– All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed.