Personal/Virtual Assistant and Secretarial Services
A helping hand for the small business owner when you need it.
- Are there too few hours in your day to concentrate on all the admin that comes with running a business?
- Are you a small to medium size business owner who needs a helping hand either regularly or every now and then?
- Maybe you’ve have had a dabble at websites and social media yourself and realised there’s a lot more to it than you thought.
- Or perhaps you know you need a website but don’t know where to start at all?
“Hi Everyone, We thought many of you may be interested to hear of Lorraine’s Virtual Assistant service, for
business administration, highly-professional. A truly outstanding service, very efficient and affordable too!
Graham & Wendy Funnell”
I provide assistance to small business owners and start ups who have reached that point where they need a little extra help to take their business forward. I offer admininstration support, book keeping, WordPress website and social media assistance.
I can help, in a non-techie manner, with where to start, what’s needed to put together a website and then how to make updates once your site is up and running.
You can contact me on 07766-145068 or complete my contact form (on my contact page), to arrange a free initial meeting (in person or virtually via Skype) to discuss your needs and see how we can work together to free up some of your precious time.
“My website was in desperate need of redesigning and updating and Lorraine has done an amazing job. She has walked me through the process step by step being incredibly patient , especially with a ‘non computer speaker’. She has been lovely, an absolute pleasure to work with, her professional skills and attention to detail are second to none and nothing at all has been too much trouble for her. I would definately recommend her services and I really can’t thank her enough.
Alex Smitheram-Jones, Lavender’s Blue Nursery, Hayle”
- As a Virtual Assistant I work freelance – sometimes remote, sometimes not – to assist you in your business without the inconvenience of employing a member of staff.
- A Virtual Assistant can help with an on-going, one-off, project or on a regular basis and is paid only for the work they directly carry out for you and your business.
- There is no cost to you for my coffee breaks or lunch hours as there would more than likely be for a regular employee.
- There is also no cost to you for sick leave, maternity leave, holiday pay, pension payments or employers’ National Insurance contributions, so for you, it’s a cost effective way of having the help you need for your business.
- I can work at your premises (fuel charge over 20 miles) or mine.
A Virtual Assistant may help you with general administrative tasks or something more specific such as entering invoices. If your paperwork is holding you back from doing the more enjoyable parts of your business, then why not try the services of a Virtual Assistant? Services include data entry, audio typing, copy typing, speed typing for a hasty turnaround, mail shots, etc. etc.
For a no-obligation, free initial consultation, give Lorraine Field a call now on 07766-145068 or complete the contact form (on my contact page).